6 Apr 2011

Challenge #8 Anything Goes

Welcome to a new challenge at The Paper Shelter!  Last week's entrants were fabulous and it was pure eye-candy looking through each one.  Thank you for sharing your lovely creations with us!  Before we announce the new challenge, let's draw for the winner of last week's.  

...AND THE WINNER IS...



True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Lucky entry number 1 belongs to Kerys!
Kerys, please use the button in the sidebar to contact me and collect your prize.
Congratulations!

You are going to love this week's challenge theme!  Why?  Because it's absolutely up to you!  Yes, this week's theme is Anything Goes!  You have complete creative freedom to create whatever your heart desires.  

Use a Paper Shelter image in your creation and you could be randomly selected to win a $15.00 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter Shop.  There is a lot to choose from, but luckily, $15.00 goes a long way at TPS!



By the way, many new images have been added to the shop including several lovely designs perfect for all your upcoming Mother's Day Cards.  Show mom how much you care by giving her a one of a kind card created with a fabulous TPS image.  Now, before you leave, take a gander at the glorious projects the TPS design team has created just for you!  Lots of gorgeousness to get you in the creative groove for this week's challenge!

             Debs

























Anything Goes, so let's see you strut your stuff!


21 comentarios:

Marlene said...

I hope to play along this time! Your DT's creations are gorgeous.

Micki said...

Oohhh too cute... love the variety. DT did a great job.... thanks for the inspiration.

Elaine ♥ said...

Such fabulous cards from the DT, thanks for a great challenge :)

Elaine ♥

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love all of the great DT cards- fun fun ideas!

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspiration! Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

Anniebee said...

There have been some really awesome projects submitted so far. This is a new challenge for me so I hope I am following the guidelines correctly. Thanks!

Anniebee

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great cards from the design team Thanks for the challenge.

Anne said...

Gorgeous creations girls
Anne x

Unknown said...

The DT's cards are just too cute!! Love the cheerful and colorful cards and amazed at all the beauty!! Hugz, Colleen

Linda Wescott said...

Really great DT Projects, such a wonder variety too. Thanks for the challenge. Hugs lin

Yamil said...

Beautiful work! I'm participating for the first time. Hello from Puerto Rico!

Jackie said...

The DT did a great job this week, each project was so much fun!

Dee Turcotte said...

Fantastic cards, thanks for the challenge.

Dee Turcotte said...

Sorry I put the wrong link in first time, It wouldn't let me correct it so I put another link in!

Lynn said...

Thanks for a great challenge and I love your digis too! I just hope I have done the gorgeous image I used justice
Huggs
Lynn xx

Yvonne F. said...

I just recently "discovered" your great digi shop and want to play along.Thanks for the challenge!

byebye Yvonne

Dee Turcotte said...

I had to use another one of your fab digis for another card.
Thanks
Dee

Kerry said...

Flabulous cards from the DT..thanks for the challenge xx

Pink Scrappin Diva said...

great cards from the dt ... thank you for the challenge

Kerys said...

Great DT cards! I just LOVE these images!!! Thanks :-)

miislucky said...

I just love your DT's cards!!! Thanks for letting me play.